Celebrating London Glassblowing
Revised and reprinted 2008
This superbly designed book includes essays and contributions from a number of important artists and experts in the field.
• Peter Layton and the Art of survival - by Dan Klein
• Celebrating 30 years of London Glassblowing by Jane Dorner
• Early days in Studio Glass - by Sam Herman
• The Czech Connection - by Michael Robinson
• A catalytic contribution - by Katharine Coleman
• London Glassblowing - an insider's view - by Candice-Elena Evans
• Glass equals Art - by Alexia Goethe
• An addiction to Glass - by Peter Layton
This book brings together the fruits of Peter's tireless efforts in establishing Studio Glass in the UK and bringing the art of glass to the attention of galleries, collectors and the general public.
Sumptuously illustrated with works from some of our best contemporary makers, and including an informative and entertaining text, is an important addition to the literature of contemporary studio glassmaking in Britain.
is available from good bookshops and The Gallery at London Glassblowing.